- North Sydney
- Diversified Investment and Private Equity Group
- Xero experience essential
- $55 - $65K + Super
Our client is a privately owned investment and private equity group. Their portfolio of companies include construction, property, recruitment, payroll services and maintenance services.
They are seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant with strong Xero skills and the ability to work across multiple entities in the group.
This is a newly created role due to the recent growth and will be working closely with the Group Finance Manager.
Key duties include:
- End to end processing of accounts payables and receivables;
- Preparations of monthly / quarterly and annual reports including cashflow, balance sheets and P & L statements;
- Bank and credit card reconciliations;
- Preparation of BAS, IAS, Payroll Tax and FBT;
- Assist with end of financial year reporting;
- Ad-hoc project work.
- $55K - $65K + Super
- Exposure to an interesting variety of investments and businesses.
- Stunning newly fitted out North Sydney offices close to train station and buses
- Career progression
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified with 1 to 2 years commercial experience. Strong Xero skills are essential. You will have high attention to detail, a flexible and adaptable approach and strong organisation skills. You will enjoy working in a dynamic environment and will be pro-active in looking for ways to add value to the finance team.
Please email your resume or phone Steve Merritt on 02 9053 0004 or 0404 426 749 for a confidential discussion.