Our client is a leading ASX listed financial services group with a long and successful history in the Australian market. They pride themselves on their company values, corporate culture and the service they provide to their customers.
Your New Role
In this role, you will be required to assist Internal Audit management in developing and executing the annual audit plan.
- Plan and conduct operational / business audits and / or participate in special investigations.
- Set audit scopes, tests and programs and identify and evaluate risks and control deficiencies.
- Prepare and decide appropriateness of audit findings and recommendations and management responses for audits of assigned units.
- Where appropriate manage activities of assigned audit teams on audits or investigations, and ensure that audit work is completed and documented in accordance with required standards.
- Prepare high quality draft audit findings in line with Internal Audit's report writing standards.
You Bring to the Role
- Good analytical and supervisory skills
- A thorough knowledge of audit techniques and risks and controls within Financial Services for operational / business audits.
- 4 years of internal or external auditing experience in business / operational area is essential.
- CA qualification and / or advanced degree and / or equivalent work experience is desirable.
Interested to find out more?
Please apply online or contact James Clark on 9053 0007.