- Sydney CBD
- International Accounting Firm
- Exposure to clients across various industries
This leading international accounting firm is seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join the team. They offer a supportive and friendly culture, excellent technology and systems, and impressive Sydney CBD offices.
Reporting to a Manager, you will be responsible for providing bookkeeping and payroll services to various clients of the firm from SMEs to large corporate companies.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Processing journal entries
- Reconciling bank accounts
- BAS and ATO reporting
- Utilising various systems including Xero and MYOB
- Liaising directly with clients
- Ad-hoc projects
To be considered for this role you will have at least 3 years bookkeeping experience ideally working in a professional services environment. You will have experience with payroll and good knowledge of MYOB and Xero. Excellent communication skills are essential with the ability to liaise with people at all levels in the firm. You will be professional, highly motivated and take pride in producing quality work.
Please click to apply or contact Steve Merritt for more information on 02 9053 0004.