- Sydney CBD
- Mix of advisory and compliance
- Future Partnership opportunities
- Up to $160K Package
This highly reputable and rapidly growing firm provides services in family office, international tax and wealth management. They have an impressive client base of high net wealth individuals and family office clients with multiple business interests. Currently operating with 2 Partners and over 15 staff, they offer an excellent team culture and provide support and regular training to the team.
- Managing and develop your own client portfolio
- Leading and mentoring staff
- Providing tax and business advisory services to clients
- Delegating and reviewing compliance work, and ensuring the team meet deadlines
- Developing strong relationships with clients as their trusted adviser
- Working closely with the Partners to deliver the strategy and objectives of the firm
To be considered for this role you will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 6 years business services experience. Strong commercial acumen and communication skills are essential to your success in the role. You will have excellent technical skills and experience working across a wide range of industries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive firm and move your career forward into a Manager/ Senior Manager role. Future Partnership opportunities are also on offer.
Interested to find out more?
If you have any questions or queries please call Ahmed Siddiqui on (02) 9053 0006.