This leading mid tier firm provides a wide range of accounting, taxation and consulting services to SME's, privately owned groups and listed companies. They offer a fantastic training environment with strong CA/CPA support and flexible hours to fit around study.
Working in a vibrant and dynamic team environment, you will be mentored by a Manager and get direct access to Partners on some jobs. This role will give you the opportunity to quickly develop a range of skills and get exposure to an impressive client portfolio.
Your New Role
- Preparation of financial statements for all entities
- Preparation of BAS and IAS
- Preparing and lodging ABN, TFN, GST, PAYG applications
- Liaise with ATO and other regulatory bodies
- Assist with consulting services and ad-hoc projects
- Leading mid tier training program
- Dedicated mentor
- Structured career path
- Six-monthly salary reviews
- Flexible working hours
- Fun and social environment
- Exposure to a range of clients
You Bring to the Role
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will have at least 6 months business services experience with a CA/CPA firm and be studying towards your degree or commencing CA/CPA qualifications. You will have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and be highly motivated to progress your career.
For a confidential discussion phone Ahmed on 02 9053 0006.