This exceptional Chartered Accounting firm has a strong reputation for providing a first class service to clients and providing staff with a supportive and progressive working environment. Their impressive client base includes HNW individuals and companies across industries including retail, hospitality, property and professional services.
Your New Role
Due to recent growth, a new opportunity has been created for an experienced Intermediate to join the team. Working closely with both a Manager and the Partners, you will see jobs through to completion and liaise directly with clients.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements and income tax returns for a variety of entities including companies, trusts, partnerships and HNW individuals
- Preparation of quarterly business activity statements for various entities
- Assist with providing business and taxation advisory services
- Producing monthly management accounts for key clients
- Dealing with clients directly
You Bring to the Role
To be successful for this exciting opportunity you will have a minimum of 1 year business services experience with a reputable firm. You will be degree qualified and commencing or studying towards a CA qualification. Strong communication skills and the motivation to progress your career are essential in this role.
What Our Client Offers You
In return you will be receive comprehensive training, strong CA support, a great culture and exposure to interesting work with quality clients.
Interested to find out more?
Please apply online or phone James Clark for a confidential discussion on 02 9053 0007.