An exciting opportunity has just opened up with a progressive mid-tier Accounting firm located within the heart of Sydney CBD. Due to continuous expansion and excellent year-on-year growth, my client is seeking an ambitious Business Services Intermediate who is genuinely interested in building a long term career within the professional practice sector and can hit the ground running.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across a range of clients including HNIs, Partnerships, Companies, SMSF's and Trusts.
Reporting directly to the Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Income Tax Returns, BAS/IAS, GST Returns, Div. 7A
- Standard Tax Compliance for all entities and structures
- Working with a wide range of clients ranging from: Medical, Retail, Construction, Transport etc
- Assist with mentoring and training junior staff members
- Any Ad Hoc requests
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- CA Qualified (partially qualified is okay too)
- 1-3 years' relevant work Experience within Business Services and Tax
- Strong academic record
- The ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive and can-do attitude
If you're interested in the opportunity to work with a progressive mid-tier Accounting firm which will provide you with an excellent starting salary package and room for career progression, please send through an updated copy of your resume and academic transcript now!
Alternatively, contact Chris Gouw on (02) 9053 0003 or 0431 032 241 for a confidential discussion to find out more about the role.