Thanks to an extremely fruitful and productive financial year, my client is seeking an avid Intermediate to join their Business Services team. Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, the practice embraces a family-friendly environment due to their 'boutique' feel, open structure and ongoing social gatherings. They encourage collaboration whilst also enforcing high corporate standards passed down from the Partners who are all coming from mid-tier or Big 4 backgrounds
Reporting to the manager, your responsibilities include the following:
- Service your delegated pool of clients working closely with the Partners.
- Preparation of Financial Statements, Income Tax Returns, BAS/IAS, FBT, CGT, SMSF and Division 7A
- Exposure to complex family groups and some advisory work.
- Direct day-to-day client relationship maintenance to ensure you complete the desired outcomes
- Assistance with any ad-hoc tasks.
- Currently completing CA or part way through
- 2-4 years' experience in Business Services
- Strong attention to detail
- Articulate and fluent communication skills - written and verbal
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and part of a team
If you're interested in this opportunity to progress to the next stage of your career, don't hesitate and apply now!
Alternatively, contact Chris Gouw on (02) 9053 0008 or 0431 032 241 for a confidential discussion to find out more about the role.