- Sydney CBD
- Strong CA support, training and development
- Excellent team culture
This dynamic and growing chartered accounting practice has an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Intermediate to join the team. This 3 partner firm offers a wide range of services and boasts an impressive portfolio of SME clients. The partners have invested heavily in IT technology and offer a fantastic training and development program.
Joining a team of 25 across the firm, you will be working under a talented Manager who will also provide you with CA support.
Main responsibilities include:
- Preparation of financial statements for all entities including company, partnership, trust and superannuation funds
- Preparing tax returns for the above entities and high net-wealth individuals
- Preparing BAS, IAS, FBT
- Assisting with tax planning and advisory
- Dealing directly with clients
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will be studying towards your degree or CA qualifications and have at least 2 to 3 years relevant experience. You will have the drive and motivation to progress your career and quickly develop your accounting skills.