- Sydney CBD
- $140K - $160K Package
- Large portfolio with complex clients
- Future partnership opportunities
This highly reputable mid-tier firm provides services in business services, international tax and wealth management. They have an impressive client base of high net wealth individuals and family office clients with multiple business interests. Currently operating with 6 Partners and over 50 staff, they offer an excellent team culture and provide support and regular training to the team.
- Managing a large client portfolio across multiple Partners
- Leading and mentoring a team of 5 staff
- Providing tax and business advisory services to clients
- Delegating and reviewing compliance work, and ensuring the team meet deadlines
- Developing strong relationships with clients as their trusted adviser
- Working closely with the Partners to deliver the strategy and objectives of the firm
To be considered for this role you will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 8 years business services experience. Strong commercial acumen and communication skills are essential to your success in the role. You will have excellent technical skills and experience working across a wide range of industries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive firm and move your career forward into a Director / Partner role. Future equity opportunities are also on offer.
Interested to find out more?
Please email your resume or phone Steve Merritt (Director) on (02) 9053 0004 or 0404 426 749.