Due to an accelerated period of growth, my client is seeking a CA/CPA qualified Senior Accountant to join their Business Services team. Located in a prime location in Western Sydney, the firm embraces a collaborative team and places a strong emphasis on being a trusted advisor to their clients.
Reporting to the manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation of Financial Statements, Income Tax Returns, BAS/IAS, FBT, SMSF and Division 7A
- Manage your own client portfolio under the supervision of your Manager
- Responsible for training and supervising junior staff
- Provide tax advice to a range of clients
- Assistance with any ad-hoc tasks
- CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- 3-5 years' experience in Business Services
- Strong tax compliance and advisory skills
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards deadlines
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for an AFR Top 100 firm and take your career to the next level, please don't hesitate and apply now!
Alternatively, contact Chris Gouw on (02) 9053 0003 or 0431 032 241 for a confidential discussion to find out more about the role.