Launch your career working with numbers and servicing clients at a superb Professional Services practice. My client is seeking an aspiring Junior Accountant looking to build a long-term, stable career in the Chartered Accounting space. You will be exposed to dealing with a wide range of tax compliance issues whilst receiving market leading training in a nurturing team environment. With strong affiliations with the CA Institute, not only will they provide you with all the support you require to successfully complete the CA program, you will have access to some of the leading experts within the industry.
- 5-Partner firm located in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Services a range of different clients including HNIs, Partnerships, Companies and Trusts
- Exposure to complex Family Groups and SMSF
- Stable and nurturing culture to give you the best training and support
- Great work/life balance
- Minimum 12 months experience in Business Services
- Positive, proactive attitude with a willingness to listen and learn
- Open to criticism and understands the accountability of one's actions
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Strong academic record - either in final year of a relevant bachelor's degree or recent graduate.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
If you are looking to kick-start your career in Professional Services, don't hesitate and apply now! Send through an updated copy of your CV and academic transcripts to Chris Gouw or call 0431 032 241/ (02)9053 0008 for a confidential discussion.