Our client is a globally-recognised brand with a strong culture and industry leading training program. Manage a unique and diverse portfolio of Audit assignments whilst leading small teams. Great opportunity to develop your personal brand, enhance your communication skills and further your career.
About the role:
Reporting to the manager, you will utilising their leading Audit methodology, latest technology and the best possible team to peruse an efficient Audit process. As a Senior Auditor, your role will include:
- Working closely with the internal team to organise field work.
- Planning and implementation of the whole external Auditing process from start to finish.
- Build and maintain established relationships with clients in a wide range of industries.
- Use your analytical and problem solving skills to assist your clients in running effectively as well as ensuring they comply with all regulatory standards.
- Preparation and competition of all Audit work papers.
- Work autonomously and within a team environment to ensure all targets are met.
- 2-4 years local Professional Services Audit Experience
- Strong academics with relevant commerce/Accounting degree
- Either Partly or Fully Qualified Chartered Accountancy program
- Superb Organisational and project management skills - meeting multiple deadlines is a must
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Interpersonal skills - experience in building rapport with clients and staff
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with the compliance of the Australian Audit and Assurance Standards, IPRF standards.
If you are looking to get to the next stage if your career in the External Audit space, work with the best Accountants available and be hands on with some of the most established and lucrative brands around the world, don't hesitate and hit the 'Apply now' button. Your dream job could be just a click away.
If you would like any further information or have any enquires regarding this role, contact Chris Gouw on 9053 0008/0431 032 241.