- 3 month contract with opportunity to go permanent
- Leading national training and consulting firm
- Work remotely from home during Covid-19 crisis (office in Sydney CBD)
Our client provides training and consulting solutions through their group of companies to develop organisations across diverse markets.
Following a recent acquisition and increased workload for the finance team, they are seeking an experienced Corporate Accountant to join them on a 3 month contract. You will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and working remotely in a team of 8 professional accounting staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Month end financial reporting using Microsoft GP
- Oversees bank reconciliations
- Maintain Fixed Assets register
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Complete monthly group BAS returns, PAYG and Payroll Tax
- Implement new government changes and business support
- BI reporting using Calumo
- Liaise with external auditors
To be considered for the role you will be CPA / CA qualified with at least 5 years financial / corporate accounting experience. You will ideally have exposure to working across multiple business units / entities with some experience in a corporate role. Strong communication skills are essential in dealing with multiple stakeholders and people across all levels of the organisation. You will be highly driven and able to hit the ground running working remotely from home.
This role has strong potential to become a permanent position when the current COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
For more information contact Steve Merritt on 02 9053 0004 or click to apply.