- Sydney CBD
- National Business Consulting and Training Leader
- Rapidly growing business with excellent career growth opportunities
Our client provides training and workforce solutions through their group of companies to develop organisations and communities across diverse markets. With strong corporate social responsibility, they work in many remote areas of Australia and have a philanthropic approach to business.
This is a newly created role following recent acquisitions and will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and working with a team of 8 professional accounting staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide P&L variance analysis or performance comments on divisions
- Oversees bank reconciliation and accounts receivable
- Maintain Fixed Assets register
- Debtor and creditor reports
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Assist with external auditors
- Complete monthly group BAS returns, PAYG and Payroll Tax
- Oversees accounts payable
- Investigate/resolve invoice and payment inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with system and process updates/improvements
- Assist with managing outsourced payroll
To be considered for the role you will be CPA / CA qualified (or near completion) with at least 3 years commercial experience in an accounting related role. You will ideally have exposure to working across multiple business units / entities with some experience in a corporate role. Strong communication skills are essential in dealing with multiple stakeholders and people across all levels of the organisation. You will be highly driven, ambitious and keen to progress your career further.
For more information contact Steve Merritt on 02 9053 0004 or click to apply.