Our Client & Overview
Our Client is a leading mid-tier professional services provider who operate internationally. They are a full service tax, audit and advisory firm.
They are seeking a Manager to join their full service corporate finance team. You will be exposed to a range of transactions for clients in a variety of industries.
Your New Role
Reporting directly to partners, this role will involve working closely with all levels of staff across a range of quality clients: -
- Investigating accountant's reports for ASX and NSX listings of both Australian and PRC companies, and reporting accountant engagements for UK listings on AIM.
- Provision of advice in relation to buy and sell side transactions across a diverse range of industries and markets.
- Acquisition due diligence reports for strategic and financial buyers across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Vendor due diligence reports in connection with transactions, across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Pre lend due diligence in connection with bank financing.
Your Experience & Skills
- Advanced research skills
- Advanced report writing skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- 6 years of relevant work experience (including 4 years' experience in a corporate finance related environment)
- Degree in one or more fields including, Accounting, Management, Commerce, Business or Finance.
What Our Client Offers You
Our Client offers excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package. Staff benefits include staff development (training), staff well-being (including flexible working options) and staff functions (e.g. EOFY and EOY staff functions, etc).
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced professional to continue their career in Corporate Finance and to join a company that is going from strength to strength.
For the right candidate who is driven and passionate, there will be endless rewards and unlimited career progression!
This truly is a role not to miss out on, so if you fit the bill, make sure you apply today!