This highly successful company is looking to expand its corporate finance division. They have been consistently winning new business and are looking to hire an experienced Supervisor to support their rapid growth.
With exposure to a range of transactions for clients in a variety of industries, you will have the opportunity to participate in all stages of a transaction, working closely with the Managers and Directors.
- Prepare financial analysis for review
- Research potential buyers, comparing multiples utilising tools like capital IQ
- Prepare valuation and DD reports for review
- Prepare information memorandums for review
- Liaise with clients on accounting matters
- 2 - 4 years corporate finance related experience
- Studying towards or qualified CA/CFA
- Previous experience with valuation methodologies and their application
- Knowledge and experience with due diligence processes
- A solid understanding of accounting principles and ability to interpret accounting information
- Advanced Excel skills with financial modeling skills
Please apply online or phone James Clark on (02) 9053 0007.