- North Sydney
- Rapidly growing diversified group
- Career progression to Financial Controller role
Our client is a privately owned investment group in construction and property. They also have other investments in various companies across a diversified mix of industries.
They are seeking an an ambitious Finance Manager who has the potential to develop their role as the business grows.
This is a newly created role due to the recent growth and will be an opportunity to implement new processes and controls, adding significant value across the business. Reporting to the Directors, you will be responsible for all aspects of finance with the support of an accounting team.
Key duties include:
- Preparation of management accounts and financial reports for 10 entities
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasts
- ATO compliance including BAS and PAYG etc.
- Managing the relationship with external stakeholders, including tax advisers and business partners
- Implementing and streamlining processes
- Providing strategic input and due diligence on prospective new businesses
- Managing a team of 3 accounting support staff
- $120K - $130K + Super
- Exposure to an interesting variety of investments and businesses.
- Stunning newly fitted out North Sydney offices
- Career progression
The ideal candidate will be CA / CPA qualified with a strong commercial accounting background ideally with SMEs or multi entity groups. Strong Xero skills are essential with the ability to utilise systems and improve processes . You will enjoy working in a dynamic environment and will be pro-active in looking for ways to add value and support the growth of the business.