- Sydney CBD
- Part Time - 25 - 30 hours per week on flexible basis
- Fund Accounting experience essential
Our client is a rapidly growing venture capital firm who have recently launched a new fund in Sydney, successfully raising almost $60 million in capital from local family offices. They are focussing on the fintech sector and have already made a number of key investments.
This is a newly created role and will be reporting to the CFO based in United States.
Key duties include:
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Producing monthly management reporting
- Cash flow reports
- Assisting with tax compliance
- Conducting fund reporting
- Liaising with external auditors
- Maintaining good relationship with stakeholders
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 3 years accounting or business services (chartered accounting) experience and be studying towards CA / CPA or qualified. Experience with Fund Accounting will be highly regarded. Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and excel skills are required.
Click to apply or for more information contact Steve Merritt (Director) on 02 9053 0004.