- Sydney CBD
- High Net Wealth Family Group
- 25 hours per week
Our client is a family office with a group of businesses and investment vehicles as well as a number of charities.
They are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to join the team on a part time and flexible basis for 25 hours per week.
You will report to Finance Manager and deal directly with the family members. The role has a broad range of duties and you will enjoy having a 'big picture' of the group's activities with exposure across a variety of businesses and investments.
Key duties include
- Quarterly reconciliations of investment accounts; income and profit and loss.
- Prepare journals for management reports for charity board packs
- Cash management including cash flow forecast
- Monthly reconciliations
- Full Payroll
- BAS across all entities
- Budget and forecast
- Directors personal expenses report
- Prepare personal income tax returns for directors
- Prepare for year-end audits and liaise with auditors
- Preparation of financial statements and tax calculations
- FBT reporting
- Accounts payable
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc work as required
- $90 - $100K + Super (Pro-rata)
- Flexible working hours which would be well suited to accommodating family or other commitments
- Exposure to an interesting variety of investments and businesses
- Friendly and supportive team culture
- Strong philanthropic values
The ideal candidate will be CA / CPA qualified with a strong background in financial accounting. You will have experience working in a hands-on role with a small to medium sized business and be able to work under your own direction. Strong communication and organisational skills are essential.
Please apply or phone Steve Merritt on 02 9053 0004 or 0404 426 749 for a confidential discussion.