- Property Development Company
- Exposure across financial & management reporting, tax and corporate finance
- Strong English and Chinese language skills
Our client is a Chinese owned property and development company that delivers quality and innovative residential unit projects. They currently have a number of major projects happening across Australia and a strong pipeline of work ahead.
This role will be based in their Sydney CBD head office and be reporting to the Executive Director.
Key duties include:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual management report for Australia
- Prepare monthly cashflow forecast and annual budgets
- Tax planning for new acquisitions
- Planning for transfer pricing & thin capitalisation review
- Managing corporate finance and cross-border finance
- New project feasibility study reviews
- Existing project quarterly profitability forecast update.
- Liaison with external fund manager and investors.
- Managing annual external and internal audit.
- Develop, mentor and manage a small team of 2 people
To be successful in the role you will be CA / CPA qualified with at least 3 years finance management experience in the property industry. You will have fluent English and Chinese speaking skills with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders. You will enjoy working autonomously and using your initiative.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Merritt (Director) on 02 9053 0004 or click to apply.