- Sydney CBD
- Part Time - 2 / 3 days per week on flexible basis
- Fund Accounting experience essential
Our client is a rapidly growing private equity firm who have recently launched a new venture capital fund in Sydney, successfully raising almost $60 million in capital from local family offices. They are focussing on the fintech sector and have already made a number of key investments.
This is a newly created role and will be reporting to the Directors.
Key duties include:
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Producing monthly management reporting
- Cash flow reports
- Assisting with tax compliance
- Conducting fund reporting
- Liaising with external auditors
- Maintaining good relationship with stakeholders
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 3 years fund accounting or business services (chartered accounting) experience and be studying towards CA / CPA or qualified. Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and excel skills are required.
Click to apply or for more information contact Steve Merritt (Director) on 02 9053 0004.