- Exciting Technology Start Up
- Rapid progression to CFO
- Lead the full Finance Function
- Paying $200K -$250k + Super + Share Scheme
This well-funded Australian tech start up specialises in cutting edge AI technology. Already working with major retail players, this company has huge international growth potential. They are seeking a Head of Finance to play a leading role in delivering their key finance objectives for both their Australian and International offices.
Partnering with the founders of the business, you will be supported by your Finance team as you manage the finance operations of the company. You will help guide the business through capital raising processes, manage external and internal stakeholders and develop your team.
Primary Objectives include:
- Be a key figure in the overall direction and financial management of the Group
- Leading the daily operations of the Finance Function
- Actively supporting the Venture Capital activities of the Group
- Providing insights to guide and support strategic decision making
- Budget and Cash Flow Management
- Managing the day-to-day Finance and Accounting Function
- Overseeing all month end activities including Compliance Reporting
- Due Diligence around Capital and Fundraising activities
- Financial Planning and Cash flow Management
- Budget preparation including Forecasting and Reporting on Variances
- Monthly and Annual Consolidated Management Reports
- Supporting the Key decision makers including the Founders, External Stakeholders, and Investors
- Develop and Improve Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Additional Ad-hoc projects as required
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced financial leader with the ability to work in a demanding and constantly evolving start-up environment. You will be CA/CPA qualified with solid experience as a Head of Finance and dealing with senior stakeholders and investors. You will be commercially astute, hands-on, practical and demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Having experience with Inventory Management and Capital Raising will be highly regarded.
Here is your opportunity to demonstrate your leadership skills, be part of an Australian success story and accelerate your career into a CFO position.
- Exposure to an exciting and rapidly expanding AI Tech Business
- Transition to CFO within 12 months
- Flexible working hours and WFH policy
- Join a highly ambitious and talented team
- Gym benefits and EAP Scheme
- Paying $200-$250k + Super + Share Scheme
Please click to apply now or call Jacqui Fine on 0408 296 455 for a confidential discussion.