Hedley Scott Recruitment are working with a highly reputable organisation who are looking for an experienced insolvency and restructuring professional who is also a qualified accountant (or nearly qualified) to join their restructuring team in the Sydney office.
Your New Role
You will be working on a variety of high profile formal insolvency assignments which can also be complex and will include litigation and the requirement to trace assets (internationally in some instances).
Your day to day will include:
- Handling trading administrations, receiverships and other formal insolvency appointments
- Reviewing and elaborating on financial statements
- Managing asset realisations
- Tracing assets and investigation of voidable transactions
- Drafting statutory documentation
- Mentoring junior staff
You Bring to the Role
You must CA / CPA qualified (or nearly qualified) and have at least 2 years' insolvency / restructuring experience. This role provides a brilliant opportunity to develop a long standing career in an exciting firm.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact James on (02) 9053 0007. Alternatively, you can apply online.