Our Client is a leading independent global professional services firm.
They are seeking experienced and qualified corporate insolvency professionals at Manager level to join their Sydney office to further their ambitious growth plans.
Successful applicants will be responsible for a variety of Advisory work including asset investigation, financial performance & viability analysis, core restructuring & insolvency.
They will oversee the management and timely delivery of insolvency cases across Administrations, Bankruptcies and Liquidations.
The ideal candidate will be CA or CPA qualified and working towards an ARITA qualification. They will have significant experience in corporate insolvency gained within a top 10 accounting practice and will have been responsible for managing and mentoring small teams, monitoring their delivery and undertaking appraisals.
They will have a strong background in project managing a mixed case portfolio and up to date knowledge of insolvency legislation.
In addition to the skills and qualities detailed above, the desired candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- A capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and uncertain environment
- First rate numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Exceptional project management, time management and organisational skills
- Confident and outgoing, equally effective in managing up and down and relates well at all levels
- Driven by values and integrity, straight talking, builds confidence and leads by example.
What's on offer:
- Leading CA organisation which is rapidly expanding, not only in Australia, but globally
- Unrivaled career progression opportunities
- Central Sydney CBD location with modern open plan office
This is an urgent requirement with interview slots for next week, so please apply online today. Alternatively, please call James Clark for a confidential discussion on (02) 9053 0007.