Our Client is one of the largest and most experienced accounting groups in Australia servicing clients globally. They are a dynamic organisation that provides a challenging and stimulating work environment.
They are seeking an Insolvency Manager to join their Business Recovery & Insolvency team. The majority of their Partners have been promoted internally so this position is excellent for a career minded person seeking a long term career with progression and opportunities to work at a more senior level.
Your New Role
Reporting to both directors & partners, this role will involve working closely with all levels of staff across a range of clients: -
- Developing solutions and overseeing implementation of engagement strategies, resulting in successful outcomes for their clients
- Managing formal and informal engagements
- Mentoring and developing the skills of junior team members
- Drafting reports and performing detailed financial analysis
- Contributing to the teams marketing efforts, including attending events, preparing presentations and marketing collateral
Your Experience & Skills
- Solid background in corporate insolvency / restructuring (5+ years)
- Has a good understanding of the market and current developments
- CA / CPA qualified
- ARITA accredited
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What Our Client Offers You
Our Client offers excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package. Staff benefits include staff development (training), staff well-being (including flexible working options and the option to purchase additional annual leave) and staff functions (e.g. EOFY and EOY staff functions, etc).
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced Insolvency accountant to move forward in their career in Insolvency and to join a company that is going from strength to strength.
For the right candidate who is driven and passionate, there will be endless rewards and unlimited career progression!
This truly is a role not to miss out on, so if you fit the bill, make sure you apply today!