Hedley Scott Recruitment are currently recruiting for a corporate Insolvency Manager to join a highly regarded multinational practice in Sydney. The firm has a prominent client base throughout Australia and prides itself on its strong commitment to personal service at all times and a reputation for professional excellence. The firm are looking to strengthen their team by recruiting an ARITA and CA/CPA qualified insolvency professional.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Insolvency Partners, the Manager will have responsibility for the maintenance and implementation of the firm's procedures throughout the team and the general administrative management of the following engagements: -
- Consulting and Advisory Assignments
- Voluntary Administrations and trade on appointments
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Court Liquidations
In addition, other key areas of involvement will include:
- Mentoring and developing the skills of junior team members
- Performing detailed financial analysis
- Contributing to the teams marketing efforts, including attending events, preparing presentations and marketing collateral
- Assisting Partners in preparing and pitching for new engagements
You Bring to the Role
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience of in all aspects of corporate insolvency.
- Accounting and analytical skills and a good up-to-date understanding of the technical and legislative aspects of insolvency is of paramount importance.
- Commercial acumen in relation to both formal engagements and the team's business objectives is also required and candidates should be able to demonstrate sound judgement and professionalism.
- The nature of insolvency work requires that candidates have good organisational and client-handling skills. The ability to deal sensitively with difficult clients whilst achieving the required business outcome is a key success criterion for the role. It is also important that candidates are able to work in a team environment, where regular and clear communication with partners, managers, other team members and external parties is essential.
What Our Client Offers You
You will thrive in our client's vibrant, down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment that empowers staff to succeed within a social work culture. Our client recognises the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced Insolvency professional to move forward in their career in Insolvency and to join a company that is going from strength to strength.
For the right candidate who is driven and passionate, there will be endless rewards and unlimited career progression!
This truly is a role not to miss out on, so if you fit the bill, make sure you apply today!
Alternatively, please e-mail your CV or phone James Clark for a confidential discussion on 02 9053 0007.