Due to a number of internal moves into management, Hedley Scott Recruitment are currently being commissioned by a leading insolvency specialist to recruit experienced corporate insolvency accountants.
Our well established Client is a highly regarded firm who specialise in both corporate and personal appointments. With over 40 staff members, including 3 partners, the firm has grown rapidly over the past 5 years. They are a dynamic organisation that provides a challenging and stimulating work environment.
Our Client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a talented Insolvency Senior / Supervisor to join their leading Insolvency team.
Your New Role
You will manage a caseload of mainly Administrations and Liquidations from inception through to closure. Reporting directly to a Manager and working closely with one of the Appointees / Partners, typical duties will include: -
- Investigating Directors' conduct
- Accompanying the Appointee to initial meetings
- Liaising with Solicitors and valuation agents
- Handling employee redundancies and claims
- Preparing various reports, Statement of Affairs and deficiency accounts
- Performing asset realisations
- Coordinating trading to enhance realisations
- Preparing statutory documentation
- Identifying potential assets and issues to be brought to the Appointees attention
- Supervising and coaching of less experienced members of the team
Your Experience & Skills
As part of the package, the firm will build a structured development plan around your specific needs supported by regular appraisals. The firm are looking to bring Seniors / Supervisors up to speed as soon as possible for future promotion as the company grows.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role, with experience of either Liquidations or Administrations.
- Insolvency qualifications would be seen as advantageous, although support is provided towards ARITA, CA, CPA where appropriate.
- Excellent communication with a proven ability to liaise with all stakeholders during an administration.
What Our Client Offers You
This firm offers excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package. Staff benefits include staff development (training), staff well-being (including flexible working options and the option to purchase additional annual leave) and staff functions (e.g. EOFY and EOY staff functions, etc).
They provide a second to none work environment in newly refurbished, modern offices in a prime CBD location with the latest technology.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced insolvency accountant to move forward in their career in Insolvency and to join a firm that is going from strength to strength.
For the right candidate who is driven and passionate, there will be endless rewards and unlimited career progression!
This truly is a role not to miss out on, so if you fit the bill, make sure you apply today!