Hedley Scott Recruitment are currently working with a leading Insolvency Specialist to assist them with several recruitment needs due to their continuing growth. One being an Insolvency Supervisor in their Sydney office.
Your New Role
- You will report into the Senior Management team taking responsibility of your own portfolio of cases.
- Your portfolio will consist of Administrations, CVLs, MVLs and OLs.
- You will manage your cases from inception through to closure.
- Liaise with Directors, Shareholders, Creditors, Accountants and Solicitors both pre and post appointment.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company's business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors' conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Attending clients' site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Training of and delegation to junior staff.
You Bring to the Role
Our Client is seeking an individual who is looking to develop and progress their career within a leading Insolvency practice as they will map out a development plan to progress to Manager within the next 18 months.
- At least 4 years' experience in corporate insolvency within Australia.
- CA / CPA qualified. ARITA designation is a plus.
- The right to work in Australia.
For the right candidate, you will have the opportunity for unlimited career and technical progression, in a business that notices and rewards its staff.
Interview slots are filling fast, so please apply online ASAP!
Alternatively, please e-mail your resume or phone James on 02 9053 0007 for a confidential discussion.