Due to a number of internal moves into management, Hedley Scott Recruitment are currently being commissioned by a leading insolvency specialist to recruit experienced corporate insolvency accountants.
Our well established Client is a highly regarded firm who specialise in both corporate and personal appointments. They are a dynamic organisation that provides a challenging and stimulating work environment.
Our Client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a talented Insolvency Supervisor to join their leading Insolvency team.
Your New Role
You will manage a caseload of mainly Administrations and Liquidations from inception through to closure. Reporting directly to a Manager and working closely with one of the Appointees / Partners, typical duties will include: -
- Investigating Directors' conduct
- Accompanying the Appointee to initial meetings
- Liaising with Solicitors and valuation agents
- Handling employee redundancies and claims
- Preparing various reports, Statement of Affairs and deficiency accounts
- Performing asset realisations
- Coordinating trading to enhance realisations
- Preparing statutory documentation
- Identifying potential assets and issues to be brought to the Appointees attention
- Supervising and coaching of less experienced members of the team
Your Experience & Skills
As part of the package, the firm will build a structured development plan around your specific needs supported by regular appraisals. The firm is looking to bring the candidate up to speed as soon as possible for future promotion as the company grows.
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar role, with experience in either Liquidations or Administrations.
- Insolvency qualifications would be seen as advantageous, although support is provided towards ARITA, CA, CPA where appropriate.
- Excellent communication with a proven ability to liaise with all stakeholders during an administration.
What Our Client Offers You
- You will be part of a very strong team, so it's a great opportunity to learn from the best!
- Growing company - huge potential for promotion after the initial 12 months
- Newly refurbished, modern open plan offices in the CBD
- Company invests in employee training
Interested? Please APPLY online now or call James Clark on (02) 9053 0007.