Background & Overview
In this role you will work with managers and supervise staff with the aim of progressing cases (realising assets and distributing dividends) in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Our Client is looking for commercially astute and bright individuals to join a busy and thriving team.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our Client. They value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working arrangements.
Join our Client and you'll shape more than just your career. Through their fresh thinking and agile working, they help businesses, communities and their people to flourish.
Your New Role
- You'll be responsible for progressing a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases
- You'll analyse cases by interrogating financial data and identifying areas of concern and for further investigation
- You'll review and identify claims, including antecedent transactions, which can be brought for the benefit of the insolvent estate
- You'll be making sure that all relevant legislation is adhered to and that cases are appropriately handled and reported upon
- You'll demonstrate good writing skills by preparing clear and routine correspondence to creditors and other stakeholders
- You'll deal with asset realisations and liaise with agents and solicitors
- You'll be reviewing company profit and loss accounts and balance sheets
- You'll be requesting and reviewing records from professionals, including solicitors, accountants and other third parties
Your Bring to the Role
- You'll be able produce draft reports with little supervision for stakeholders including banks, creditors and committees
- You'll have a good understanding of corporate insolvency practices
- You'll have a proactive attitude and willingness to learn and support colleagues on a range of cases
- You'll communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- You'll work effectively and enthusiastically with all members of the team
- You'll have an interest in insolvency and will be organised, with strong time management skills
- A solid understanding of corporate insolvency law and practices
- Strong Word and Excel skills
What's on Offer
- You will be part of a strong team, so it's a great opportunity to learn from the best!
- Shape and influence the company's culture
- Modern offices in the CBD with innovative yet flexible culture
- Clear career path
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Insolvency Supervisor to join a company that is going from strength to strength.
You will play a pivotal role in the growth of the team.
Interview slots are filling fast, so please apply ASAP or contact James Clark on (02) 9053 0007 for a confidential discussion.