This leading international firm is seeking an Insolvency Intermediate to join their highly successful Insolvency team. They offer an excellent team culture, structured career progression and extensive training.
In this role you will work across a variety of clients offering you exposure to high level work and the opportunity to progress your career.
Areas of focus include:
- Voluntary Administrations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Provisional Liquidations
- Informal Workouts and Turnaround Strategies
You will be closely mentored and supported by the partners to develop your technical skills and take your career to the next level.
- CA / CPA support
- Regular training
- Exposure to a wide range of work and clients
- Excellent remuneration package with regular salary reviews
- Flexible and dynamic environment
- Career progression opportunities
To be considered for this role you will have at least 1 year of Insolvency experience and be degree qualified or close to completion. Excellent communication skills are essential to your success in the role, particularly in dealing with various stakeholders. A positive attitude and the ambition to progress your career further will also be highly regarded.
Please apply online or phone James Clark for a confidential discussion on (02) 9053 0007.