This outstanding CBD based firm provides specialised insolvency and advisory services to businesses, individuals and government alike. With an established training and development program, they offer a fantastic training ground and team culture to develop your skills and fast track your career.
Working in a vibrant and dynamic team environment, you will work directly with the partners and a mangers across a range of different clients and industries. You will attend regular internal / external training sessions and learn on the job and have direct client contact.
This role will give you the opportunity to build on your current experience and develop greater technical depth within Insolvency & Business Advisory.
Your New Role
- Plan out assignments by use of the firms control forms, checklist and quality control procedures
- Assist with the management of Court Liquidations, CVL's, MVL's, VA's, Trade-Ons & Receivership's
- Assist with the preparation of reports to external stakeholders
- Assist with investigations into insolvent entities
- Attending to stakeholder enquires over the telephone and in writing, preparing written responses as required
Your Experience and Skills
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will have at least 12 months insolvency experience as a graduate and have already commenced or about to commence your CA studies. You will have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and be passionate about progressing your career in the accounting profession.
What Our Client Offers You
- Great training and development program
- Structured career path
- Regular salary reviews
- Supportive culture
- Fun and social environment
- Exposure to interesting clients
- Great Location