- ASX Listed Financial Services Group
- Excellent Remuneration and Benefits on offer
- Large Audit Team with Future Career Progression Opportunities
Our client is a leading ASX listed financial services group with a long and successful history in the Australian market. They pride themselves on their company values, corporate culture and the service they provide to their customers.
Due to a recent promotion they are seeking an experienced Audit Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Senior Audit Manager, key duties will include:
- Plan and conduct audits and participate in special investigations.
- Set and decide audit scopes, tests and programs and identify and evaluate risks and control deficiencies.
- Prepare and decide appropriateness of audit findings and recommendations.
- Manage activities of assigned audit teams on audits or investigations, and ensure that audit work is completed and documented in accordance with required standards.
- Prepare high quality draft audit reports in line with Internal Audit's report writing standards.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with functional heads.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the external and regulatory environment.
To be successful in this role you will have at least 6 years of audit experience. Good analytical and supervisory skills and a thorough knowledge of audit techniques and risk and controls within Financial Services is essential. You will have excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder management skills.
Please click to apply today or contact Steve Merritt (Director) for more information on 02 9053 0004 or 0404 426 749.