- Sydney CBD
- Progressive Outsource CFO Firm
- Business Partnering focus
Our client is a leading professional services firm specialising in Outsourced Finance, CFO and Tax services. They are progressive, tech savvy and promote a flexible and supportive team culture.
In this role you will be reporting to the Partners and liaising directly with CEOs and CFOs.
Your role will be broad and varied and will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensuring accurate and timely month end reporting (management and board reporting), statutory reporting, reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting.
- Analysing, reporting and driving outcomes for various business initiatives.
- Internal and external stakeholder management with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Cash-flow forecasting.
- Preparing IAS, GST / BAS.
- Improving board reporting and internal management reporting to monitor performance of the Business.
To succeed in this role, you will be a people person who is commercially minded with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will also be comfortable getting your hands dirty in the detail, being a spreadsheet whiz, and confidently presenting reports and insights to the CEO/CFO across your clients.
Unique to this role is the opportunity to work with an exciting portfolio of clients, consisting of cutting-edge start-ups, long standing family businesses and listed entities.
For more information contact Steve Merritt (Managing Director) on 02 9053 0004 or 0404 426 749 or click to apply.