· $70,000 - $80,000 Package
· Ideal first move from chartered (Audit or Business Services)
This high performing professional services firm is currently seeking a talented Chartered Accountant to join their expanding CFO services team. They work with a prestigious group of local and international clients,
The role has been created to support significant growth and increasing demand from new and established clients. Reporting to a Director, you will be responsible for providing CFO services to a range of clients.
· Produce monthly management reports
· Budgeting and forecasting
· Cash-flow analysis and control
· KPI reporting and analysis
· Internal controls
· Process improvement and ad-hoc projects
· High level of client interaction
· Supervise junior staff
To be successful in this role you will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 2 years audit or business services experience from a reputable professional services firm. Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise directly with clients is essential in this role.
You will be highly motivated, client
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.