Hedley Scott Recruitment is partnering with a highly reputed mid-tier firm (AFR Top 20) based in the CBD. The firm has long-standing clients across a variety of industries - SME, High Net Worth Individuals, Complex Groups, large national and international clients. Culture is paramount for this client as they embody the work smart play hard mentality. You will have excellent career progression opportunities working in a team with clear career progression to Director.
You will be working with one of the highest performing teams boasting a fee base close to $2 million and reporting into the manager and partner.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Review the work of Junior staff.
- Manage client meetings
- Preparation on financial reports and full spectrum of compliance related responsibilities
- Providing clients general advisory (div 7A issues, structuring and tax planning advice etc.)
- Tax planning, cashflow, forecasting and management reporting
- Mentoring junior staff
What they're looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail, commercial accumen and a client service oriented mindset.
Please contact Ahmed Siddiqui on 02 9053 0006 for a confidential discussion.