About Our Client
Our Client is a Chartered Accounting firm based in the Sydney CBD. They offer a range of services including audit & assurance, business services and taxation advice. Their client base ranges in industries and are located both in Australia and internationally.
Your New Role
Our Client is seeking a highly organised and motivated Office Manager / Bookkeeper / Personal Assistant.
This role would suit an experienced person as you will be required to perform end to end functions of accounting including payroll.
- Accounting duties include monthly bank and credit card reconciliations, preparing invoices, petty cash and BAS / IAS preparation and lodgement
- Payroll including Payroll Tax
- Annual insurances
- Website and inquiry management
- Assisting with on-boarding of new starters
- Coordinate the office IT systems
- PA support to the Directors
- General office communications including organisation of office functions
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
You Bring to the Role
- A can do attitude and a willingness to chip in where required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organisational and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience in Xero Accounting software essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
What Our Client Offers You
In addition to an industry competitive salary package, our Client offers a culture that emphasises career growth, professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility and excellent opportunities.
Please apply online or for more information phone James Clark on (02) 9053 0007.