My client is a national award winning mid-tier firm that is currently seeking an experienced Business Operations Manager to join their team. The firm has experienced continuous growth over the years and as a result have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager that is looking to step away from client facing responsibilities and move into a Business Partnering role where you will be leading multiple ongoing projects across the Business Advisory division.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Systems and process analysis
- Identify opportunities to automate current reporting procedures and processes
- Leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology solutions from APS (Accounting software)
- Enhance workflow efficiencies across the Business Advisory division
- Provide operational support for internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with the Directors and acting as the intermediary between the business and IT division
- Building and maintaining business relationships.
- Establish positive rapport with internal and external customers by providing accurate and timely information and advice to the relevant stakeholders
This role is heavily focused on process improvement and operational analysis within an organisation that is committed to delivering 'best practice' outcomes for their stakeholders.
- 6+ years' experience working within Business Advisory
- Strong consulting background - working within a business operations / process improvement role
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage, implement and execute ongoing business projects and efficiencies
- Strong IT skills - applicants with APS experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with various stakeholders
- Driven and results orientated
Please submit your resume . Alternatively please call Saadia (Associate Director) on (02) 9053 0005 for a confidential discussion.