Offering a rare opportunity to become an integral part of an elite team, this Western Sydney based firm is in need of a highly efficient, effective and enthusiastic Pratice administrator / Accounts administrator/ Client Service Adminsitrator all rolled into one.
As a part of this dynamic, fun-loving and passionate team, you will be responsible for the provision of administrative support and outstanding customer service. Working alongside the 2 account managers, you will assist with the coordination of workflow from the top down! Needless to say, a strong commitment to detail, deadlines and efficiency is paramount. In return, you will be both valued and rewarded for your contribution.
On a day to day basis, you will be involved in a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Frontline support for all client interactions; ensure responsive, efficient, friendly, helpful phone reception and physical reception for clients.
- Respond to requests from new clients, and ensure new proposal/scope documentation is sent quickly.
- Maintain high quality standard of communication and consistency of branding for all external communication.
- Facilitate client appointments, meeting rooms, setting up conference calls, etc.
- Taking meeting minutes, actions, calendar entries etc. or draft proposals and/or engagement letters.
- Provide adhoc administrative support to Account Managers (i.e. meeting coordination, diary management, proof-reading and preparing presentations)
- Proactively monitor all outwards correspondence for accuracy and compliance with internal procedures.
- Participate in learning & development opportunities.
You will have the following:
- Minimum 3 years of professional services experience in a support role.
- Proven ability to work on assigned tasks independently and provide regular progress reports.
- Analytical and systematic approach, paying attention to detail.
- Exposure to APS highly desirable
- Excellent business writing.
Interested? Apply now - or to find out more, please reach out to Ahmed Siddiqui on (02) 9053 0006 or a confidential discussion.