This leading professional services firm has an exciting opportunity for a Manager with experience in Risk Consulting and Internal Audit to join their team. The Partners have a strong reputation in the market and have been consistently growing the audit fees and winning new clients. They have a fantastic culture and provide strong training and support to their staff.
Working closely with the Partners, you will provide risk and compliance and internal audit services to an array of listed and non listed clients across the financial services sector.
- Planning work and identifying key audit risks, presentation of key matters for ASX listed clients
- Strong knowledge around APRA standards and framework
- Assisting with the preparation and completion of reports and presentation to the board of directors
- Assess internal systems, identifying potentials risks and developing controls to mitigating risk
- Liaising directly with the client
- Reviewing internal control systems of clients and providing advice on internal control and system improvements in order to minimise the risk of fraud.
To be considered for this position, you will have minimum of 5 years' of relavent experience from a reputable accountancy firm. You will have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a passion for developing your career in the risk and compliance space. In return you will benefit from mentoring and support, regular training and a positive team culture.
Interested to find out more?
Email your resume or phone Ahmed Siddiqui on (02) 9053 0006.