- Unique job description - Never get bored doing the same thing twice.
- Superb mentorship - training and supervision provided by an Ex-Big 4 Partner.
- Up to $90K package
Tired of doing the same Tax compliance work and keen to do something different?
Interested in working under the direct supervision of a highly successful ex-Big 4 partner?
Due to continuous growth, my client is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant who wants to develop their skills in financial and management accounting, and who is genuinely interested in building a long term career. This firm is a rapidly growing and highly reputable boutique with an impressive list of clients. They offer a progressive and dynamic culture with strong training and career development.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with market-leading companies across a range of different services.
Reporting directly to a Partner, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation and review of monthly management reports, including balance sheet reconciliations and meeting with clients;
- Management of client's internal finance team and tasks;
- Preparation and review of weekly cash flow forecasts;
- Preparation of budgets for financial reporting;
- Preparation of commission calculations;
- Preparation and review of payroll;
- Management and reconciliation of invoice finance facilities;
- Assisting with various ad-hoc client queries, e.g. payroll, invoicing, FBT, GST, payroll tax, workers compensation, bank rec/accounting etc.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- CA/CPA Qualified (partially qualified is okay too)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Business Services, Audit or Management Accounting
- Strong academic record
- The ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive and can-do attitude
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity which will provide you with an excellent starting salary package and unlimited career progression, please send through an updated copy of your resume ASAP.
Alternatively, contact Chris Gouw on -(02) 9053 0006 or 0431 032 241 for a confidential discussion.