- Sydney CBD
- Exposure to large complex clients
- Industry leading training and career support
This Big 4 firm is a global leader and offers an exceptional environment to develop your skills and progress your career. Working in their prestigious CBD offices, you will be part of a vibrant and dynamic team culture. You will quickly develop your skills from extensive training and management support.
The Private Clients (Business Services) division have an opportunity for a talented Senior to join the team. Their clients include HNW Individuals, large private companies and international subsidiaries across various industry sectors.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounting reports
- Provide business and tax advisory services
- Review work and supervise junior staff
- Liaise with clients directly including face to face meetings
To be considered for this exciting role you will be studying towards CA or recently qualified with 3 - 5 years business services experience. You will have strong communication skills and a 'can do' enthusiastic and positive attitude. Strong commitment to quality service and client relationships is essential to your success in the role.
Interested to find out more?
Please email your resume or phone Saadia Miah (Associate Director) on (02) 9053 0005.