An exciting opportunity currently exists for a Senior Auditor to join our Client's Audit and Assurance business in their Sydney CBD office.
Our Clients Audit team provides the full breadth of Audit and Assurance services; from external audit, internal audit to risk management.
Your New Role
Working closely with the Audit Manager, you will provide audit services to a client base ranging from large corporate, not for profit and listed clients across a range of industries including manufacturing, entertainment, property, construction and retail.
- Planning work and identifying risks
- Audit field work
- Assisting with the preparation and completion of statutory financial reports
- Assisting with audit completion reports
- Liaising directly with the client
- Assisting the Manager with more complex jobs
- Ad-hoc projects and process improvement
You Bring to the Role
To be considered for this position, you will be studying towards your CA (or recently qualified) and have a minimum of 3 years audit experience from a reputable firm. You will have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a passion for developing your career in audit. In return you will benefit from mentoring and support, regular training and a positive team culture.
Interested to find out more?
Apply online or phone James Clark on (02) 9053 0007.