Our Client is offering an incredible opportunity for a senior level accountant looking for more variety and exposure to value-add work.
The firm offers a friendly and positive team culture and attractive professional development options.
The diverse client base and the variety of complex assignments mean that staff at all levels are exposed to projects involving not only traditional client accounting and tax compliance but also a broad spectrum of special projects involving tax advisory, business improvement and consulting services.
The partners are widely recognised as an experts in their field.
Your New Role
Based in a Sydney CBD location in close proximity to public transport and various amenities, this key senior role offers work scope and variety within an enjoyable and positive work environment.
Your duties and responsibilities as a senior accountant will involve:
- Working collaboratively to deliver quality outcomes for clients
- Assisting with tax and accounting advice
- Preparation of accounts, tax returns, BAS, FBT and payroll tax returns for a broad range of clients
- Consistently delivering a compelling client experience
- Developing, coaching and inspiring colleagues
- Monitoring, reviewing and liaising with clients regarding compliance requirements
Your Experience & Skills
Naturally, at this level you will possess outstanding interpersonal and client servicing skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
Strong skills and hands-on experience with Excel, Xero and various other accounting software packages will make you an excellent contender for this role.
Previous review and supervisory experience is preferred, although not strictly required as long as you have solid client / workflow management experience. You will have at least 2 to 3 years relevant experience.
What Our Client Offers You
Our client will provide you with strong progression opportunities specifically tailored around your own personal skill set.
In return for your professional commitment, you will be offered:
- a highly attractive and competitive salary package
- strong study support including yearly membership fees paid
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact James Clark on (02) 9053 0007. Alternatively, you can apply online.