Our Client is a popular choice among many professionals at a senior level looking for more variety and exposure to value-add work.
The firm offers a friendly and positive team culture and attractive professional development options.
The diverse client base and the variety of complex assignments mean that staff at all levels are exposed to projects involving not only traditional client accounting and tax compliance but also a broad spectrum of special projects involving tax advisory, business improvement and consulting services.
The partners are widely recognised as experts in their respective fields.
Your New Role
Based in an ideal Sydney location in close proximity to trains, bus routes and various amenities, this key senior role offers work scope and variety within an enjoyable and positive work environment.
Your duties and responsibilities as a senior accountant will involve:
- Working collaboratively across service lines and specialist teams to deliver quality outcomes for our clients
- Assisting with tax and accounting advice
- Preparation of accounts, tax returns, BAS, FBT and payroll tax returns for a broad range of clients from SMEs to large companies
- Consistently delivering a compelling client experience
- Developing, coaching and inspiring colleagues
- Monitoring, reviewing and liaising with clients regarding compliance requirements
- Using a technology platform that is leading edge amongst all firms across Australia
Your Experience & Skills
Naturally, at this level you will possess outstanding interpersonal and client servicing skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
Strong skills and hands-on experience with Excel, Xero and various other accounting software packages will make you an excellent contender for this role.
Previous review and supervisory experience is preferred, although not strictly required as long as you have solid client / workflow management experience. You will have at least 3 years relevant experience.
What Our Client Offers You
Our client will provide you with strong progression opportunities specifically tailored around your own personal skill set.
In return for your professional commitment, you will be offered:
- a highly attractive and competitive salary package
- exposure to cloud based accounting
- strong study support including yearly membership fees paid
In addition, our Client offers a degree of flexibility that is appealing to many.
This role is with one of our long-standing clients in the CA sector. Therefore, we can provide our candidates with a uniquely insightful and extensive overview of the firm, their services, culture and career development opportunities on offer.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact James Clark on (02) 9053 0007. Alternatively, you can apply online.