My client is an 8 Partner / 50 staff CA firm and they're currently seeking a qualified Business Services Senior to join their growing team. They service a wide range of clients across a variety of industries including Retail, Construction, IT, Property, Medical and more. Catering towards their young and vibrant team, they promote an excellent culture by providing ongoing social activities such as quarterly functions/team dinners and weekly drinks.
In this role your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Management of your own portfolio of clients
- Preparation of Financial Statements, Income Tax Returns, BAS/IAS, FBT, SMSF and Division 7A
- Direct Day-to-day client relationship
- Supervise, delegate and review junior staff
- Exposure to complex Tax Advisory projects
- CA qualified or near completion of CA program
- 5+ years' experience in Business Services
- Full understanding of Tax Compliance matters
- Superb communication skills - written and verbal
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously and part of a team
If you're interested in this opportunity to train and mentor staff, obtain Tax advisory skills, don't hesitate and apply now!
Alternatively, contact Chris Gouw on (02) 9053 0003 or 0431 032 241 for a confidential discussion.