Our Client is one of the largest and most experienced accounting groups in Australia servicing clients nationally. They are a dynamic organisation that provides a challenging and stimulating work environment.
They are seeking a Senior Insolvency Accountant to join their Business Recovery & Insolvency team. The majority of their Partners have been promoted internally so this position is excellent for a career minded person seeking a long term career with progression and opportunities to work at a more senior level.
Your New Role
Reporting to both managers & partners, this role will involve working closely with all levels of staff across a range of clients: -
- Plan out assignments by use of the firms control forms, checklist and quality control procedures
- Management of Court Liquidations, CVL's, MVL's, VA's, Trade-Ons & Receivership's
- Prepare reports to external stakeholders
- Attending to stakeholder enquires over the telephone and in writing, preparing written responses as required
Your Experience & Skills
- Relevant insolvency experience - ideally 2 to 4 years
- Strong investigation skills and a record in successful recovery of voidable transactions
- Experience with Australian legislation applicable to Insolvency
- CA / CPA Qualified or Part-Qualified
- A Bachelor of Business degree or similar
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
What Our Client Offers You
Our Client offers excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package. Staff benefits include staff development (training), staff well-being (including flexible working options and the option to purchase additional annual leave) and staff functions (e.g. EOFY and EOY staff functions, etc).
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced Insolvency Accountant to move forward in their career in Insolvency and to join a company that is going from strength to strength.
For the right candidate who is driven and passionate, there will be endless rewards and unlimited career progression!
This truly is a role not to miss out on, so if you fit the bill, make sure you apply today!