Background & Overview
Our Client is a Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants based in the Sydney CBD. They are ambitious people, united in their mission to be exceptional accountants and business advisers delivering seamlessly integrated client service.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Insolvency Accountant looking to develop a greater understanding and exposure to all types of corporate & personal insolvencies.
The successful candidate will have their own caseload which they will deal with from inception to finalisation.
Your New Job
- Managing a caseload of jobs consisting of Creditors and Members Voluntary Liquidations, Administrations (trading and non-trading) and personal insolvency appointments including Bankruptcies
- Attending all relevant meetings with Appointee
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements
- Effective communication with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) - creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
You Bring to the Role
- Previous relevant experience working on formal insolvency appointments
- Proven success managing a varied corporate caseload
- Confident and good communication skills
- Professional manner including good interpersonal, telephone and letter writing skills
- Takes responsibility for work tasks and quality, managing own workload and deadlines
- Good standard of education is essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office will be essential
- Well researched, enthusiastic and knowledgeable on the open job vacancy and our Client
Our Client is continuing to grow rapidly and there's lots of opportunity for career progression in line with their long term vision. You won't just be a number. This is somewhere that you can have a huge individual impact and see the benefit your effort is having on a daily basis.
How quickly should I apply?
Now! Interview slots available this week, so please apply online or phone James Clark on (02) 9053 0007 for a confidential discussion!