Hedley Scott, an accounting & finance recruitment firm, are seeking an ambitious accountant who is looking to expand their experience within our client's Restructuring & Insolvency practice. The role would be working for one of the largest professional service firms based in Sydney.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide analytical services and advice in turnaround and crisis situations
- Assist businesses and their stakeholders in analysing profits, costs, cash flows, market trends, valuations and other relevant data
- Prepare expert reports and / or findings and results of investigation
- Assess the company’s long-term viability and business strategy
- Implement a financial restructuring plan
- Prepare financial statement analysis
- Interact directly with lawyers and / or directors and provide value to clients
- Execute engagement work plans
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- A minimum 2 to 3 plus years of insolvency experience
- CA or ARITA designation is a plus
This role is with one of our long-standing clients in the CA sector. Therefore, we can provide our candidates with a uniquely insightful and extensive overview of the firm, their services, culture and career development opportunities on offer.